2. Turn on the disposer;
3. Pour the waste down the drain valve;
4. Leave your TRITURY connected until you hear only the sound of the motor and the water running. This process takes some seconds after the introduction of waste;
5. Turn off your TRITURY;
6. Close the water tap.
2. DON’T grind extremely fibrous materials (e.g. corn cobs). These materials form a hard layer of fibre that does not drain properly, impairing grinding.
3. DON’T grind oyster or mollusk shells, glass, metals, plastics, textiles, paper;
4. DON’T dispose of large quantities of hot fat or oil through waste disposers.